Registration, Payments, Withdrawals or Class information
1. Initial Registration should occur prior to the start of class. You will be required to fill out pertinent documentation and make payment before attending any classes.
2. Performance costume rental cost is included in your registration fee.
3. Classes are non-transferable. Missed classed are not pro-rated or redeemable for cash. Make up classes for your absences are not provided.
4. If for any reason you decide you would like to withdraw from a class, you must provide a notice in writing to the management office.
Refunds and Credits: Classes will not be pro-rated for your absences planned or unplanned. Credits and refunds may be issued under no circumstances. There is NO fee credit for missed classes during the school year except for a class cancelled for the session ISDC.
1. Monthly Tuition due on the first of each month. Late fee applied on the 10th of each month of $10.00 no acceptations. A student may be dismissed at any time from a dance course due to lack of payment.
2. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. A $30 bounced check fee will be charged for all returned checks. Credit card tuition payment can be automatically withdrawn the first of each month for your convenience.
1. Existing dance course- students should be prepared to pay for the fall session from Sept-May with a monthly tuition payment. Summer 9 week session runs from June – Aug with a one-time full payment.
2. Should there be any cancellation or changes to your regularly scheduled class time, we will do everything possible to notify you via phone and email contact information that you have provided to us.
3. ISDC reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient attendance. Alternative class placement or refunds will be offered under such circumstances.
4. Instructors are subject to change. No credits or refunds will be issued in this case.
Dress Code for Preschool classes
1. Any comfortable clothing that allows for movement is acceptable. Suggested attire below.
2. Preschool teachers are NOT obligated to change your child for dance class.
3. Please bring your child dressed in dance attire to school with a light cover up that can be removed quickly and easily. Example – a leotard with a light dress over it.
Dress Code for all other classes
1. For Creative Movement: Students should wear clothing that is comfortable, does not restrict movement and does not inhibit the instructor from ensuring proper technique.
2. For Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop: girls should wear a leotard and jazz pants, boys should wear a t-shirt and jazz pants.
3. For Ballet: girls should wear a black leotard and pink tights, boys should wear a white t-shirt and jazz pants.
Appropriate shoes are required:
1. Ballet shoes for ballet class
2. jazz shoes for jazz class
3. bare feet for creative movement
4. tap shoes for tap class
5. jazz shoes or clean sneakers for hip-hop
Parents will NOT be permitted to stay and watch dance classes as it is a distraction to the students.
Performances are optional as some little dancers may not be ready to perform. Costumes are rented to dancers and are returned after performing. Rental costs are included in your registration fee.
Release of waiver of liability:
NOTICE: This form contains a release and waiver of liability and when signed is a contract with legal consequences. Please read it carefully before signing your name.
I Shine Company ISDC: In consideration of the opportunity afforded to me to participate in this program, I, the undersigned freely agree to and make the following contractual representations and agreements.
I,____________________ the parent/ guardian, undersigned do hereby knowingly, freely, and voluntarily assume all risk and liability for any damage or injury that may occur as a result of my child,______________________participation in the activity and agree to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue ISDC, its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability or claims that may be sustained by me or a third party directly or indirectly in connection with, participation in the activity, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of ISDC or otherwise. I,__________________ the parent/ guardian, hereby accept responsibility for and agree to pay any and all costs for lessons
I, the undersigned have read this form, fully understand its terms, and understanding that I, have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without inducement of assurance or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of any and all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this contract is held to be invalid, the balance notwithstanding shall continue in full legal force and effect.